おかみの花日記

ハナミズキ

| 2011-05-28 22:03 | トラックバック(0) |
null
この十年位前から、会津の街路樹や公園、あるいは庭の木にこのハナミズキを
あちこちでみるようになった。

我が家の前のお宅にも植えられている
丈夫で生命力が強く育てやすいらしい
花は大正の頃に、アメリカに送られたソメイヨシノ
の返礼に贈られたものと言われています。

そんなところからかアメリカヤマボウシともよばれる
アメリカから来たときにヤマボウシに似てているところから
とりあえず付けられたらしい。

それがそのまま花の名前になってしまったのだという
意外なことに樹被には殺虫成分があるらしく
イギリスなどでは犬ののみの駆除につかわれていたという

この木は秋になると赤いきれいな実がなる
美味しそうなのだけれど、ヤマボウシのよ
うには食べられないらしい


写真。hitatinotono

トラックバック

Trackback URL

コメント

[ 2017-04-12 19:45 ] BHW wrote:
It's going to be end of mine day, however before ending I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to improve my know-how.

[ 2017-04-16 07:32 ] BHW wrote:
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog
and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing in your feeds or even I success you
get admission to constantly quickly.

[ 2017-05-03 13:38 ] manicure wrote:
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little
bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read.

I will definitely be back.

[ 2017-05-03 19:21 ] manicure wrote:
With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've
either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of
it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do
you know any methods to help reduce content from
being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate it.

[ 2017-07-28 11:49 ] Do you get taller when you stretch? wrote:
Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs
and I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

[ 2017-07-29 05:12 ] Do compression socks help with Achilles wrote:
What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity concerning unpredicted
feelings.

[ 2019-05-10 11:01 ] minecraft download pc wrote:
Howdy! This post could not be written much better! Looking at this
article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this.
I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he'll have a great read.

Thanks for sharing!

[ 2019-06-29 11:54 ] how to get help in windows 10 wrote:
Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are
just too fantastic. I really like what you've acquired
here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you still take care of to
keep it smart. I can't wait to read much more from you.
This is actually a wonderful site.

[ 2019-07-01 22:31 ] tinyurl.com wrote:
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you can be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and
will eventually come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing,
have a nice day!

[ 2019-07-26 11:56 ] natalielise wrote:
Wonderful work! That is the type of information that are
meant to be shared across the internet. Shame on Google for now not positioning this submit upper!
Come on over and seek advice from my site . Thank you =) natalielise plenty of fish

[ 2019-08-01 22:00 ] pof https://natalielise.tumblr.com wrote:
I am not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic.

I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my
mission. natalielise pof

[ 2019-08-13 16:40 ] plenty of fish dating site wrote:
What i do not understood is in reality how you are no longer actually much more neatly-appreciated than you may be now.
You are very intelligent. You know therefore considerably on the subject
of this subject, made me individually consider it from numerous numerous
angles. Its like men and women aren't interested unless it's one
thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs great.

All the time deal with it up!

コメントを書き込む

:

:
:



 (1)アルファベットは大文字・小文字の区別はありません
 (2)必ず半角で入力して下さい
 (3)読みにくい場合再読み込みで次の文字列に変わります

海外からの広告自動投稿防止のためご協力をお願い致します。